Bike Socks MISSY
Hi, I am Missy!
I am sure that I will become your new favorite bike sock. Why?
I am produced in Europe and made mostly from PROLEN®YARN. This high-quality and revolutionary yarn has a thermoregulating effect, which means that it "reacts" depending on the temperature and has a warming effect when it is cold or a cooling effect when it is hot.
With me, sweating and unpleasant odors are a thing of the past. The so-called moisture absorption index of PROLEN®YARN is almost zero: This means that the yarn of your POP TOES cycling socks does not absorb moisture, but acts like a second skin and simply transports the moisture to the outside through the small "gaps" in the fabric .Thanks to this ideal moisture management, your POP TOES bike socks always stay pleasantly dry and almost odourless.
I am also extremely robust: the abrasion resistance of PROLEN®YARN is 2.5 times higher than that of wool and is therefore extremely resistant to abrasion, tension and tears.
Despite this, PROLEN®YARN is one of the lightest fibers on the market.
I conserve resources because only little water is used during the production of PROLEN®YARN. In addition, no pesticides are used.
In addition, I am skin-friendly and you can wear me if you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergies. This guarantees the highest wearing comfort of your POP TOES bike socks.
Conclusion: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CYCLING SOCKS THAT MEET YOUR HIGH REQUIREMENTS FOR EVERY TOUR, THEN YOU ARE RIGHT WITH ME!
PRODUCT details + FEATURES
- MADE IN EUROPE
- medium leg height
- light compression
- reinforced in the entire foot area
- Air-Control System
- anatomical Y-type heel
- seamless toe part
- non-compressive welt
- 90% PROLEN®YARN, 8% Poliamid, 2% Elasthan
- thermoregulating – cools when it it's hot, warms when it it's cold
- wicks away moisture – inhibits perspiration and odor
- extremely hard-wearing – 2.5 times more abrasion resistance than wool
- easy care – just wash, dry immediately
- Resource-saving – low water and energy consumption in production
- skin-friendly – does not react with sweat and moisture
wear me and love me!
What are the advantages of cycling socks?
- Comfort: Cycling socks are specially designed for cycling and therefore offer a better fit and more comfort than normal socks. They are usually padded to avoid pressure points and offer better breathability to wick sweat and keep feet dry.
- Performance: Cycling socks can also improve performance by increasing blood flow to the feet, thereby reducing muscle fatigue.
- Protection: Cycling socks can also improve foot protection by protecting against sunburn, insect bites, and injuries from branches or stones.
- Style: Cycling socks come in a variety of colors and designs, and can help complete cyclists' outfits and express the rider's style and personality.
Overall, cycling socks are a wise investment for any cyclist looking for more comfort, performance, protection and style on the bike.