You can wear your HARPER either as a conventional pair of sunglasses or with the included anti-sweat band for particularly strenuous activities. Additionally, you can easily transform HARPER into a lightweight ski goggle with the included ski goggle adapter set. We'll show you how to do it here.
How to attach the Anti-Sweat Band
Insert the Anti-Sweat Band into the designated recesses on the forehead side, located at the top left and right of the frame.
How to remove the Anti-Sweat Band
To take off the band, simply pull it upwards.
How to attach the Ski Goggle Adapter Set
1. Insert the Foam Clip-In from below into the designated recesses at the bottom left and right of the frame.
2. Then, click the Foam Clip-In from the top into the recesses on the left and right of the upper frame.
3. Adjust the nose pads to your preference.
1. Remove the temple by pressing down the slider on the inside of the temple at the front end.
2. Fold the temple and pull it upwards.
3. Insert the small device on the sunglasses frame into the recess of the strap at a 90-degree angle.
4. Pull the plastic end of the strap backward until you hear a click, then fold the strap into its position.
How to remove the Ski Goggle Adapter Set
To remove the Foam Clip-In, follow the reverse order of the installation - first pull the Clip-In out from the top, then from the bottom of the frame.
1. To remove the strap, fold the plastic end of the strap and pull it upwards away from the glasses.
2. To reattach the temple, insert the small device on the sunglasses frame into the recess of the temple at a 90-degree angle.
3. Then pull the temple backwards and fold it open.
4. Slide the slider on the inside of the temple to secure it back in place.